Fast-growing delivery transport and logistic solutions for high-grade Gabro rocks; providing transportation, shipping solutions and services, offshore and onshore. Our specialized teams and huge fleet of trucks and tippers allow us to provide efficient solutions for our clients and partners.
One of Qatar’s leading gabro importers
- Gabro Supply
- Land transportation
- Fully Qatari Owned Company with excellent rapport and connections
- Diversified staff with loads of experience in the trade.
- We built, managed and currently operate Simaisama port.
- Financial Strength.
- In-House assets to delivery your cargo from port to your door.
- Lastly, but not the least we have multifold experience in cargo deliveries. lighterage operations at Simaisama Port.
- We implement high-quality products according to certified laboratories to comply with QCS 2014.
- We import quantity of 6.240.000 Tons yearly, to be supplied to our customers in Qatar Market.
- We have storage yard located in Mesaieed industrial Area with approximately 45,000 m2 capacity of storage.
- We supply high-grade of gabbro rock, mainly for the construction industry.
- We ensure that SAFETY and PRODUCTIVITY of our operation is our main priority by providing highly dedicated and professional staff.
- We provide transportations and shipping solutions and services offshore and onshore.
We expanded and established our own transportation division to ensure on time delivery of aggregates with different sizes and types to various locations to our valued clients.
We are capable to increase the number of trucks to match market requirements. We are expanding in order to transport the materials to our yard and deliver them as per our orders in the shortest possible period. To ensure non-stop progress.
Our Transportation Division operates a fleet of Barges, Bulk Carrier, Landing craft and tugs. As well as a fleet of more than 60 trucks and trailers, dedicating for the transportation of aggregates and rocks from Mesaieed to all clients in state of Qatar.
- Flexibility in equipment and equipment sizes.
- Well-trained professional drivers.
- Clean and well-maintained equipment.
- Record keeping, logs and statistics necessary to meet government requirements.
- Spare and back up drivers available when the situation arises.
- GPS monitored trucks in real-time and historical record.
- Modernized fleet management system.
- Online freight database.
- Imaging system document controller.